With its outstanding track record, the BMS contactor is valued by car builders and operators of electric traction vehicles for its strong performances and extremely high reliability. Building on its renowned features and design, Sécheron has developed a new BMS36 range suitable for 3 kVDC rail vehicles, as well as for the 25 kVAC rail vehicles with intermediate DC-bus voltage up to 4,000 VDC.
With the first BMS36.10 configuration deliverable from August 2022, Sécheron shows once again strong competencies to master 3 kV switching devices, bringing multiple key benefits to car builders and operators using it.
- Compact size and light weight
- Efficient in interrupting low currents resulting in NO CRITICAL CURRENTS
- Highest breaking capacity in its category
- Safe with a high insulation level in most severe indoor environmental conditions
- Designed for friendly integration in line breaker/converter box
- Reduced insulation distances for a more compact integration space
- Convenient interface with low voltage circuits at the front and high voltage connections at the back
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Easy access to wearing parts for inspection and replacement
The BMS36.10 contactor is the ideal solution for use with our high-speed DC circuit breakers type UR26-64 or our AC vacuum circuit breakers type MACS.
Sécheron’s contactors range
Back to all news