- 場所: Manchester , United Kingdom
- Career Category: Research, Development, Design, Engineering
Sécheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronic safety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railway industry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems.
In support of the global growth we are seeking a Design Engineer :
- Development, design, specification and validation of components for AC & DC medium / high voltage electro-mechanical products for the safety, protection and reliability of railway industries
- Develop new reliable and robust products from initial concept feasibility studies to final product certification
- Participate in test, homologation and production launch
- Participate in product improvements and existing product maintenance
- Mechanical Engineer (polytechnical, MSc as a plus)
- Development or design engineer on mechanical devices
- Minimum 2years of successful industrial experience
- Fluent in English and medium in French (sufficient to have a basic knowledge with the ambition to learn more)
- Very good knowledge of 3D CAD modelling software (Solidworks, CATIA, Autodesk Inventor, etc..)
- AC or DC medium / high voltage Electric knowledge as a plus.
- Railway rolling stock industry & international standards knowledge as a plus
- Design for manufacturing
- Innovative and creative, rigorous, communicative, team work, cost & risk sensitive, strong problem solving & analytical skills
We are an international company offering good social conditions and a great working environment and atmosphere.
今すぐ応募する * 必須
- Sécheron Hasler UK - Manchester
- HR department
Unit A2, Brookside Business Park
Manchester – M24 1GS