Hardware Engineer / Project Manager 80-100% Visualization Solutions for Railway Industry
- Ubicación: Turgi , Switzerland
- Career Category: Research, Development, Design, Engineering
Resumen/finalidad del puesto
HaslerRail AG is proud of its more than 130-years tradition in the field of railway technology. We are the world leader in on-board electronics for railway vehicles with a steadily growing product portfolio. All over the world, the name HaslerRail is synonymous for Swiss quality in the railway market. The head office of HaslerRail AG is located in Bern. For our branch office in TURGI AG, that is responsible for the development of high-quality visualization solutions for the railway industry, we are seeking to hire (immediately or by arrangement) a dynamic and motivated Hardware Engineer.
In this interesting position we are looking for an Engineer focused on the hardware development and the technical project management of basic integrity and safety relevant products for the railway industry. You will focus on the electronics hardware development, developing digital and analogue electronics, from specification to serial production. This includes the definition of requirement specifications, production documentation and the performance of type tests. You will be part of our R&D team and be responsible for the development of new products and optimize and maintain our existing product portfolio through the full product lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities:
- Hardware development (digital design with CPUs, controllers and FPGAs), testing and documentation
- Electronic and mechanical co-design, thermal analysis, power management, design for EMC, etc.
- Technical project management of the development of safety relevant products (CENELEC standards)
- Support Customers and Sales concerning our solutions and its adaptations
- Support Procurement and Production concerning product maintenance and repairs
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor or university degree in Hardware Electronics or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the development of digital electronics, ideally in railways equipment or in visualization solutions of another domain
- Experience in the role of technical project manager of the development of safety relevant products
- Knowledge of railway standards, such as EN50155, EN50128 and EN50129
- Good communication skills, result oriented and strong sense of teamwork and flexibility
- Speaks fluently German and English (any other language is a plus)
The door to a fascinating job environment, focused on technology, teamwork, communication and innovation is open to you. An interesting and versatile field of activities, as well as advanced working conditions and a motivated team are awaiting you.
Have we aroused your curiosity with this interesting job offer? If so, then we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your complete CV and related documents as soon as possible to the following address:
HaslerRail AG, attn. Mrs. Sara Busari, Human Resources, Freiburgstrasse 251, 3018 Bern
(Tel. 031 990 71 01 or via E-Mail to: email@example.com)
Presenta tu candidatura * obligatorio
- HaslerRail AG - Turgi, Switzerland
- Sara Busari
- +41 31 990 71 01